Thong Nai Pan Estate

Invest in your dreams

GENERAL INFORMATION            

Koh Phangan is the 5th biggest island in Thailand with its area of 168 km2 and the population of 10579 (Feb. 2006).

 It ranks as the second largest island in the Gulf of Thailand, after Koh Samui, and covers approximately 168 sq km-70% of which is mountainous. The remaining 30% is mostly beaches and some coconut groves. Together with Koh Samui, Koh Phangan ships 1 million coconuts to Bangkok, making the coconut industry second in importance (after tourism) to the local economy. Koh Phangan is located approximately 100km from Suratt Thani and is connected by a number of ferry companies.

 The airport rumors of Koh Phangan is a very much talked about subject. Many people have the opinion that an airport will ruin the charm of Koh Phangan, but it will certainly boost the tourist industry. At this time, nobody knows for sure where and when an airport will be built, but we believe that the rapid growth of the tourist industry will force the way for an airport in the not too distant future.

 

FlipKey

RizVN Login

Login her for å laste opp bilder